Help spread the word about Ramblings of Silver Blue! I’m sure if you’re a regular visitor, you’ve noticed our jokes:
10 Signs of Job Burn Out
10. You’re so tired, you now answer the phone with “Go to Hell.”
9. Your friends call to ask how you’ve been, and you immediately scream, “Stop asking me all these damn questions!”
8. Your garbage can IS your “In” box.
7. You wake up to discover your house is on fire, but go back to sleep because you just don’t care.
6. You consider a 40 hour week a vacation.
5. Visions of the upcoming weekend help you make it through Monday.
4. You don’t set your alarm anymore because you know your pager will go off before your alarm does.
3. You leave for a party and instinctively bring your ID badge.
2. Your DayTimer/Work Planner exploded a week ago.
And the NUMBER ONE sign that you are burned out because of work…..
1. You think about how relaxing it would be if you were in jail right now.
or our selections of recipes:
2 quarts water
8 skinless, boneless chicken
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons dried parsley
1 tablespoon onion powder
5 cubes chicken bouillon
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, chopped 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa
2 (14.5 ounce) cans peeled
and diced tomatoes
1 (14.5 ounce) can whole
1 (10.75 ounce) can
condensed tomato soup
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel
2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans,
1 (8 ounce) container sour
1. In a large pot over medium heat, combine water, chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, onion powder and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 1 hour, or until chicken juices run clear. Remove chicken, reserve broth. Shred chicken.
2. In a large pot over medium heat, cook onion and garlic in olive oil until slightly browned. Stir in salsa, diced tomatoes, whole tomatoes, tomato soup, chili powder, corn, chili beans, sour cream, shredded chicken and 5 cups broth. Simmer 30 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2007 Allrecipes.com
or our humourous pictures:
So…PLEASE. Help spread the word. Help get our readership up. Link to us, email us. (Yes, I’m being a link whore now.)
if traffic DOESN’T INCREASE SOON…
THE CUTE PUPPY GETS IT!