1. Look, Pat Robertson’s doing the flip-flop yet again! We misunderstood him when he said “we need to take this guy out.”
Robertson replied, “I didn’t say assassination. I said our, uh, our special forces should quote, take him out. And take him out can be a lot, a number of things, including kidnapping. There are a number of ways to take out a dictator from power, besides killing him. I was misinterpreted by the AP. But that happens all the time.”
Yeah, sometimes th “liberal” press misinterprets things. But let’s look at what you said, shall we?
“You know, I don’t know about this doctrine of assassination, but if he thinks we’re trying to assassinate him, I think we really ought to go ahead and do it.
“It’s a whole lot cheaper than starting a war. And I don’t think any oil shipments will stop.
“But this man is a terrific danger, and the United States, this is in our sphere of influence and we can’t let this happen.
No way anyone can misinterpret that, in my book. Live up to the fact that you screwed up, doughboy.
2. People who think they’re better than someone else just because they have a college degree. So what? You’re book smart and life stupid? Sheesh, I deal with your kind all day, every day. You know what? Until monkeys fly out of your ass, I really don’t care that you think I’m not tending to you in a timely manner. There’s 138 of you now, and 1 of me. Just because you can’t get on to CNN and listen to audio doesn’t mean you take precedence over someone who just had their machine fry and they can’t access anything.
3. Those people who INSIST on having conversations over my favourite music. I’m sorry; I’m an audiophile. That means I love music. I love listening to music. I love singing along with the music (even if I don’t know the words or the tune). But that does not mean you have the right to talk about asinine stuff over my tunage. Or those people who get in my car and immediately turn the volume off, or change the station. That’s a good way to meet the ejection button I’ve just had installed. (No, Tink does not talk over my music, so she can quit being paranoid).
4. The fact that more diet soda manufacturers aren’t jumping on the bandwagon with Splenda. I mean why is Diet Rite $5.39 a 12 pack? Diet Coke with Splenda is cheaper, and goes on more drastic sales. I can’t do aspartame (Nutrasweet) because it causes massive depression. Get on the damn bandwagon people.
5. That other thing that I’ve been a good person and done without for four. frickin. years. Time to improve my self esteem. And no, I’m not going to tell you what it is. You don’t need to know.